Wednesday, August 13, 2008

End of July Reflection


End of July Reflection



I can summarise July with the following 2 facts: 1. I lost $111.25 over 14,608 hands. 2. I moved up to 25NL lol! Most of the loss was actually in 25NL. After a good start I had one single session where I lost $115 (ie all of my months losses) due to a combination of bad play and bad luck. I feel comfortable with the decision to move up. I have made up most of that loss and feel like I am playing solidly. The decision was triggered by the Pokerstars offer of 40% bonus for depositing towards
http://blindtilt.wordpress.com/2008/08/03/end-of-july-reflection/

Super Smash Brothers Flash online game



(This game is an extremely large file, and will take a long while to load (8.45 Megabytes) Approx 17 minutes on a dial-up modem) The game will start with a blank white screen please be patient while the game loads. Tags: action, arcade, arcade-game, card, Flash Games, Free Games, free-web-games, humor-videos, mouseoff, myspace-proxy, myspace-tracker, Online Games, online-flashgames, play-games, puzzle, racing, register-today, reviews, sports, your-link-here Related posts Wake Boarding X
http://slamming.us/flash-games/super-smash-brothers-flash-online-game/



No comments: